Welcome to the home of Leadership Voices. We are a community of men and women with a common goal to better understand and apply leadership in every aspect of our lives.
We agree that real leadership is needed now more than ever and appears to be in short supply.
The chorus of voices that makes up this community is very diverse. As individuals, we come from different seasons in life. Each author is a leader in some form or fashion. Some are family leaders, some business leaders, and some community leaders. Each one of us has a unique and fresh perspective on leadership. And we want to share those perspectives with you.
Here are some of our most popular articles.
- Captain America Never Existed – by David Tannery
- Lead by Following – by Jamie Joy
- Some Things a Dad Should Teach His Son – By Kevin Bowser
- Life-Minded versus Like-Minded – by Rene Rivera
- Mentoring Moment: Ethics – by Steve Petronio
- The Measure of a Man – by Kevin Bowser
- Accessible or Aloof? – by Kevin Bowser
- Collective Courage or Cowardice – by Kevin Bowser
- Let Your Yea be Yea; and Your Nay, Nay – by Dan DeVries
- Where Have All the Leaders Gone? – by Kevin Bowser
- The Modern Sheepdog – by Billy Long
- Leadership and Ambition – by Billy Long
- Careful! You might get what you asked for – by Paul Munsie
- Take a Walk to the Gemba – by Scott Hilton
And there are many, many more articles that you might enjoy. Scroll through the archived articles from the past. Search based upon the Categories. Or, just enjoy them one by one.
Our hope is that you would join our experiment and find your own leadership voice in the process.
Continue your journey here.